Dr Kam offers access to specialist ophthalmology care from home for both new patients and regular reviews.
For new patients:
- You will require an initial review by an optometrist or GP and a referral letter from either.
- We prefer referrals from optometrists but if you prefer to do everything from home, you should ask whether your usual GP is offering Telehealth services too, and request a referral to Dr Jonathan Kam.
- Make a telehealth appointment with us by calling 03 8586 1288
- Please have a mobile number and email address ready
- Once you have made an appointment you will receive a link via email to access our Patient Portal so that you can upload information to your file. (For example: registration form, referral letter, or photos of your eyes)
- Dr Kam will then call you at the time of your appointment via Whatsapp, Facetime or telephone. That’s it.